KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

how do i know if my boyfriend is telling the truth about his

Customer Question

how do i know if my boyfriend is telling the truth about his age. i believe he is younger than me, but i want to verify his age without being able to find a person
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.
Customer

Check his drivers license or birth certificate. If you know a good friend of his that he possibly grew up with you could ask them if they know his true age or ask a family member who better would know his age than family. His driver's license would be your best bet because he has to have his true age on it.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
the thing is that he's telling me that he's 18, but i think he's lying. i believe he is 15 from what someone told me. i just want to verify his birthdate online.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.
Customer

Usually to find out someone's age online you have to pay money for it and also if he is truly underage it may be hard to find out what his true age is.