Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor
1470369

I keep having a recurring dream about an old relationship.

Customer Question

I keep having a recurring dream about an old relationship. I end up cheating on my fiancee with him and the amount of love I have for him is unconditional..
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cher replied 8 years ago.
Hi Robin, and thanks for your question.

May I ask your age and that of your fiance?

How long have you been engaged? When do you plan to get married?

How long ago did you have this old relationship and for how long were you involved?

Have you seen the man, spoken to him, or has his name come up in discussion with friends, recently?

Do you mean the amount of love you have for your FIANCE is unconditional, or in your dream, the amount of love you have for this old beau is unconditional?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
My fiance is 29 and we have been engaged for a year. We've had some problems that makes are relationship rocky. I dont know when we will get married. I was involved with the old boyfriend for 2 yrs. and I havent spoke or seen him in over 3 yrs. The unconditional love feeling comes from the old one.
Expert:  Cher replied 8 years ago.
Hi again, Robin, and thanks very much for your reply with additional and helpful information; also, I appreciate your patience. I experienced a problem with my internet connection and was just able to get back online.

Your recurring dream may be caused by the insecurities you feel about your current relationship with your fiance, since you mentioned you've had some problems and this has made your relationship rocky.

I think your subconscious is going back to your older relationship, because at the time it was good, you felt unconditional love and security from him. Obviously, it didn't work out, and now you're with your fiance. Do you have doubts about marrying your fiance?
If you would like to elaborate on some of the problems that are adversely affecting your current relationship, I will try to help you further.

Cher