Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

Hi, i am a little bit confuse from myself. I am in relationship

Customer Question
with one wondarful men. I...
Hi, i am a little bit confuse from myself. I am in relationship with one wondarful men. I love him so much, but i hurt him all the time and i think i need hepl. Like last night , we went out in a club and there my Man did not talk to me at all, he was looking around the place-but he did not pay any attention to me-he tolk a little bit w/ friends of his.I felt bad baceuse we were toghter-i asked him-hey why is like that bu he did not answer. End i make huge mistake-i left the club, took a taxi and got home-and left him infron of his friend-i hummuliate him, and i di not ment that. This morning my Man got home and told me that he was hurt-he did not talk to me because he got bad nes,,and he asked me to leave the home. After that we talked-but he told me that i do really hummuliate him-and he is not sure if he wans to have babys with me. I love him so much-why i hurt him. Last wekend i made a fuss because we decide to walk outside-but my Man started wtaching a movie and told me aftre t
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Relationship
4/19/2009
Counselor: KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert replied 8 years ago
KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long have you been together?

-What was your childhood like?

-How many serious relationships have you had and how have they been?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

I am 25 yeasr old, and we are togher from 1 year-married from 3 moths. My shildhood was hard for me because my mum was sick-so i took care of her and me -i took it vary personnal about my mum-and i am onlu child. This is my first relationship-this man is adorable-but he tells me that i do not know how to behave rigth among people, and i do not know how to dress and make up-and that embarrass him-like last night-he told me -you just left and i elt hurtl
i love him so much-as he does-he is the most beautiful thing in my life and i thank God every da fro sending him to me. But insted of making him happy-i hurt him. We talk this morning and he told me that he is not sure if he wants to spernd his life with me. Even his brother told him-How can she just leave uou like that-She who does not how to dress and behave among people right-my boyfriend is Important boss, and everybody respects him-and i embarass him. I feel so guilty

My husband earned so hardly his respect from his frinds and now-me ruine d it. What is wrong with me. Like las sunday he ask me to take a walk with him, i agree . got dress and just before going out-he told me that he decide to watch movie first after that-and i was dress, even made some food. I made a fastt because he declined in the last minutes-and he told me that i ruined his weekend and instead of resting , because his job is very very hard-he told me -yyou give me more nervous.why i am like that

and i am 25 years old

thank you so much \

and now i am ashame to look at my husband-i feel so guilty. I am ashame to meet his brother now-everydoby stops respect me. My husband said-everybody was suiprised by you-and i hummuliate him like that

Customer

You got so use to be being alone that you don't know how to handle affection from anyone else, Even though you had your mother she was sick most of the time so you had to take care of yourself, it's hard for you to depend on someone else because for so long you had yourself to depend on but if you want your marriage to last you have to let go of that and learn that your husband loves you and won't leave you as long as you do not push him away and it seems like that is what you are doing unknowingly. You may need to talk to a counselor to help get past this wall you have built and allow your husband in if you do not want to end up in divorce court you are going to have to do something because it seems as though he is getting fed up. You got upset because he was talking to other people and not to you but you have to learn that he has friend and people that he associates with and maybe you should mingle more or meet their wives or girlfriend and talk to them while he is talking and hanging out with friends. You have that only child syndrome where you don't know how to share what you have like a child with toys it's been just you for so long that you didn't have to share anything, what you have to realize is that in a marriage you have to share things and sometimes you have to have your own space and "me time." The marriage is fixable if you are willing to try harder maybe 2 to 3 times a week dress and do your make up just to please your husband, give him time with his friends and not try to monopolize all of his time, communication is key in a marriage and instead of running away you really have to stay and talk to him or else you may find yourself alone again and you don't want that to happen. Don't try to change over night that is not possible but he has to see some attempt to change or this could be the end of your relationship.

KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
i just
i just want to ask you-because every time when we have figth -he tell me to leave
KimberlyF
KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert