How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 21449
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello .My husband is working out of town other state

Customer Question

Hello .My husband is working out of town other state I have not seen him over 6 weeks ,he said looking for better option work make more money what if dont love me no more just dont want to say it laoud what if he going with othere lady." How long we have to live separated order to say we are legaly separeated " I planning to file for divorce if this going on for other 3 more months.Please help me out here .Thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cher replied 8 years ago.

If you feel your husband may not be faithful to you and is not going to return, soon, you can take legal action if you like, but I think you should first discuss this with him and ask specifically, when he will be home. If he has an opportunity to work in another State and make better money, can you move to where he is, or are you working where you live now, and feel you won't be able to find a comparable job where he is? If this is the case and you're planning on filing for divorce, you need to contact a divorce lawyer in your area, and s/he will also be able to tell you how long you need to live apart, in order to be considered legally separated, in your State, as the laws vary.

I hope things work out the way you want them to.