How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMaryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1701
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
TherapistMaryAnn is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a depressed 35 year old woman that has been in 3 year

Customer Question

I am a depressed 35 year old woman that has been in 3 year relationship. My question what do I do? Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello lost

Why are you depressed? What do you do about what?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Well the man that I am with I feel like he doesn't care about me. He has a anger problem at times he wants to fight. I try my best to do the right thing and treat people right but sometimes i just want to give up on life.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Lost,

How long have the two of you been together?

What are your ages?

Does he get physical with you?

Do you live together? have children?

Do you work? Does he work?

What are some of the things he gets angry about?