Walter
Walter, Relationship Mentor
Experience:  Mentoring couples on relationship issue and self understanding. (JA's Relationship Mentor)
997364

my husband has not kissed me in three years i dont know why

my husband has not kissed me in three years i dont know why and it is really starting to drive me crazy
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Sometimes we as men tend to fall into a routine and allow things like this to get out of hand by simply not using our good common sense. Have you spoken to him about this? If not then now is the time..........the reality is communication is the key to any good marriage and if you can not tell him how you feel or what you need then he is going to fail every time in every way.

I would suggest sitting down with him and letting him know how this makes you feel and what you want. Be honest, let him know how much you like kissing him and how you feel when he does not attempt to kiss you. Make a honest effort to not nag or criticize, the less threatened he feels by the conversation the better it will get though to him.

Walter

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
about a month ago i found playboy mag. in the tool box of his truck
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Does he regularly look at porn such as this or is this the first time this has been a issue?

Do you not want him looking at these things?

How did it make you feel?

Has it been 3 years since you have kissed at all or do you kiss him?

Walter

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

that was the first time that i no of and it made me sick it was even worse that he had it hid in the tool box of his truck I have tried to kiss him but he pulls away

Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Men sometimes look at porn to help stimulate them, I know this is upsetting and the fact is if it is something he felt he had to hide then it is not good for him or the relationship. Though something you may want to keep in mind, it may not be his. I know this sounds like a corny excuse, but the fact is sometimes men are given things like this from friends or co workers and instead of causing a big uproar simply take it and put it up or toss it later. This could be the cause if he has never been into porn before.

Since he is pulling away this is a issue that needs to be addressed. It is one thing to forget to be intimate like kissing and cuddling it is another to pull away or reject affection from your wife.

I would suggest sitting down with him and letting him know how this makes you feel and ask him why he does this. Let him know you found the magazine but do not be confrintational......simply ask him why he has it and how it makes you feel. In the end this is something you have to address with him. While keeping it bottled up may seem easier the fact is if you do not communicate with him about it you are going to become resentful of his actions and this is going to cause even more problems.

Walter