Walter
Walter, Relationship Mentor
Experience:  Mentoring couples on relationship issue and self understanding. (JA's Relationship Mentor)
997364

A friend of the family and I have started dating. We have gone

Customer Question

A friend of the family and I have started dating. We have gone out a few times and have a great time and he talks like we are seeing eachother exclusively. He lives a few hours from me and is one of the busiest people I know. He rarely calls or texts and usually only calls when he knows the next time he will be able to come to town. A friend of mine and I went on Spring Break to the city where he lives and hung out with him and she said he acts like he is soo into me and is very obvious about it, but that she doesn't think he can tell that I like him. She said it isn't obvious at all and that I should probably be more clear about this. My question is basically...should I call him and casually let him know how I feel as I usually wait for him to call me? And how do I let him know that I am equally as into him as he is into me to help things progress into a relationship?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Sometimes men will hold back in the fear of running the girl off if they move to fast so you taking the first big step will help get things into gear. I would suggest calling him, when you call him be honest. Let him know you really like him and want to move onto the next step.

I know taking the first step and professing how you feel can be scary, but the fact is why chance that he will meet someone else over something so silly as speaking up? Your a strong women and telling him how you feel isn't the hardest thing you will do in life.........why wait when your future with him is waiting on you to tell him how you feel?

Walter