TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I want to know how to talk to my husband when I find an article

Customer Question

I want to know how to talk to my husband when I find an article that reminds me of his previous affair? He just walks out and leaves with my words in my mouth. So, to get back at him, I guess, I tell him that I'll be still be married to him for 4 more years, until our oldest son reaches at least 8 yrs old. We are going through counseling but I donot trust him anymore and think he's very superficial, not the guy I thought he was when we first met. He's trying not to put himself, friends and his necessities first, like he used to. But, today, again he walked out of the house, to go where? to talk to who?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

How long have you been married?

What are your ages?

What kind of article?

He doesn't tell you where he's going? Have you asked him why?

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

,,