Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

HOW CAN YOU TELL IF SHE IS JEALOUS

Customer Question
HOW CAN YOU TELL IF...

HOW CAN YOU TELL IF SHE IS JEALOUS? MY BOYFRIEND'S MOTHER WILL NOT GIVE ME CREDIT FOR LEARNING HOW TO READ.

FOR EXAMPLE SHE SAYS HER SON-IN-LAW CAN READ, HER GRANDSON, CAN READ, AND HER KIDS CAN READ. DURING THIS CONVERSATION, SHE NEVER HAS PUT ME ON THE LIST. " I FIND THAT SUSPICIOUS"

SHE IS 79 YEARS OLD, CANNOT READ, AND IS A SERVANT FOR ONE HER KIDS.

I GET THE FEELING SHE MIGHT BE JEALOUS OF ME A LITTLE."SHE SAYS I WOULD BE SMART IF I COOK WITHOUT READING A COOK. I CANNOT I AM NOT IN HER GENERATION. SHE GOT DEFENSIVE DUE TO THE FACT I READ A COOKBOOK. I DO NOT USE OLD SCHOOL METHODS FOR COOKING.

Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Relationship
1/5/2009
Counselor: Ms Chase, Life Coach replied 9 years ago
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Hello

Why do you care what this woman thinks of you?

Why do you think she might be jealous?

Chase

BECAUSE SHE THINKS THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT ME. PLUS I LIVE WITH HER SON. SHE SHOULD NOT BE TELLING HER SON THINGS LIKE THAT.

I THINK SHE MIGHT BE JEAOLUS BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT GIVE CREDIT FOR MY READING. SHE GIVES HER SON-IN-LAW CREDIT FOR READING. "SHE WANTED ME TO BE A SERVANT FOR HER SON

THIS LADY DOES NOT HAVE EDUCATION. SHE WAS BEAT FOR 35 YEARS BY HER HUSBAND. WELL SHE "CHOOSE AND ACCEPTED" A HUSBAND THAT BEAT HER UP IN A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

SHE HAS NEVER PUT ME ON THE LIST OF THE PEOPLE THAT CAN READ. WE HAD SOME CONVERSATIONS, AND SHE SAYS HER KIDS, HER SON-IN-LAW, AND GRANDSON CAN READ. "HOW COME SHE DOES NOT MENTION ME ON THE LIST, OR CONVERSATION?

SHE THINKS I SHOULD COOK WITHOUT COOKBOOK, AND SHE NEVER MENTIONS ABOUT ME IN HER CONVERSATIONS ABOUT WHO CAN READ. SHE CLAIMS, HER KIDS, HER SON-IN-LAW, AND GRANDSON CAN READ.

SHE DOES NOT GIVE CREDIT FOR MY READING ABILITY. IT IS NOT FAULT SHE CANNOT READ. SHE CHOOSE NOT TO LEARN.

Bianca,

I think you are worried about something that doesn't mean anything. You are not her child, so maybe thats why she doesn't mention you, or maybe she has something against you because you are with her son, but the botXXXXX XXXXXne is you shouldn't care that she doesn't mention you, because it does not take anything from your life whether she acknowledges you or not. We have to overlook certain times when people do not acknowledge us, and take out own acknowledgment. Are you proud of yoursef? That's all that should really matter. You don't need credit from other people.

Chase

SHE IS A NICE LADY, BUT SHE NEEDS TO RESPECT ME. I TRY TO RESPECT HER. IF SHE IS NOT REALLY JEALOUS, THEN WHY NOT RESPECT ME "MORE".?

SHE CANNOT DIAL A PHONE, READ FOOD LABELS, DOES NOT HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. SHE OFFENDED ME IN THE PAST, THINKING, I SHOULD BE A SERVANT FOR HER SON. MISERY LOVES COMPANY, IS SHE TRYING TO PUT ME, "IN HER POSITION, TO JOIN HER?

I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO HER, SHE KNEW IN THE BEGINNING I WAS RAISED, AND ADOPTED WITH AMERICANS. I WAS NOT RAISED LIKE HER, TO BE CONSTANTLY COOKING, WASHING, IRONING, MAKING BEDS.

I DO COOK SOME, WASH, BUT SHE EXPECTED ME TO ACT LIKE A SERVANT. THERE IS A "42" AGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND HER.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Ms Chase
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach