Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

why is it that every woman that I am attracted to and fall

Customer Question
in love with reject me...
why is it that every woman that I am attracted to and fall in love with reject me or they just aren't interested in me?? other than it just isn't God's Will?? At 41 this is getting real old, real fast, and i think i am totally giving up hope on having any real true love romantic relationship that is mutual before I die... I am so tired of this that I actually get physically ill just thinking about attempting to pursue anyone anymore...
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Relationship
1/1/2009
Counselor: KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert replied 8 years ago
KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What kind of women do you find yourself attracted to?

-Where do you meet them?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

HiCustomer

Your problem may be the type of women you are attracted to, if you want to find your perfect mate you must be available and not involved with people that aren't right for you. Staying available is hard for a lot of singles, but necessary for finding the love of your life. Another words let it come to you. Try to make a list of your top five requirements you want in your mate everyone knows what they want it's just a matter of how to find it. Make sure not to get involved with anyone that doesn't meet all five. Try to find places that are more compatible to you meeting people with your same interests like internet, through friends, getting out there and dating around instead getting right into a serious relationship date a few times to make sure they are what you want. Don't be afraid to ask them the that will get you information to know if they are the type of mate you are looking for.

I don't believe that there is a general place to look for your next partner. When a single person is ready to get back into the dating game they usually hit the club scene. The idea that going to clubs is the answer to everyone's quest to find love is far from true. One factor that can determine the success of a relationship, even before it happens, is that person has some things in common with you. A sure way to meet people that are more likely to enjoy some of the same things as you do is meeting people at places that you enjoy spending time at. Last but not least you must have patience and wait to make sure that someone you're are dating is the right person for you. If you have more to add clock reply.

KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
KimberlyF
KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert