TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I have been in a relationship for 10 years and that has ended.

Customer Question

I have been in a relationship for 10 years and that has ended. We have 2 kids who moved out with me 3 months ago. A month ago I reconnected with an old friend and the new life I am starting feels amazing. I am Very happy but feel bad for him at the same time. Have I moved to fast here?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-Who do you feel sorry for and why?

-How far back do you and the old friend go?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.