How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ms Chase Your Own Question
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 2897
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Ms Chase is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When I went hiking,the woman tried to concet my son.she left

Resolved Question:

When I went hiking,the woman tried to concet my son.she left two pages of letter about me badly in front of my enterance with her e-mail address and phon my son sent her e- mail:your behavour doesn't seem mature,so you should talk with your husband or my mom directly.After then she has sent my son e-mail.Also I already reported in May.I told the police about the relationship very honestly.I asked the police no to tell her the relationship.Letting her the relationship won't help. .After that every seemed work.But September 7, I saw her standing in the dark in front of my enterance when I opened to put out garbage.So I almost felt down and sit on my stair and asked her why she was here.she said she was looking for her husband.I asked her why she looked for her husband here.she said the police man told her that I cofessed the relationship wiht her husband.I regret that I told the police. I want to keep my family but If my husband knews ,I can't have my family.please help me how
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello, can you tell me what kind of help you are looking for?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

what,and how can I do to solve the conflict?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Please help me to solve this conflict.I can't do anything under this situation.The woman would be in the same feeling.I don't want to hurt anyone.Please help me!!!!!
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
is the affair over? are you still seeing this man?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No,I have not seen him any more
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
At this point all you can do is tell her you are not seeing him, you haven't seen him, you don't want to see him and hope she leaves it alone. You can only hope that she does not contact your husband, but when you cheat, you have to realize that is always a possibility that you will be found out. It may be necessary to take out a restraining order on her if she won't leave you alone, but this creates more of a possibility that your husband might find out. You can have your son email her and let her know that if she comes to the house again you will file a restraining order and have her locked up, but that might not stop her

Ms Chase and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you