Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

I CAUGHT MY , NOW EX-BOYFRIEND, TEXTING INAPPROPRIATE TEXTS

Customer Question

I CAUGHT MY , NOW EX-BOYFRIEND, TEXTING INAPPROPRIATE TEXTS TO OTHER GIRLS ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO. I WAS JUST STARTING TO TRUST HIM AGAIN, AND THEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT. 3 DAYS AFTER I TOLD HIM I WAS PREGNANT, SOMETHING TOLD ME TO GO THROUGH HIS PHONE, AND AGAIN, HE WAS HAVING EXTREMLY INAPPROPRIATE TEXTS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. HE ASKED ME TO MOVE OUT FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS SO HE COULD THINK STRAIGHT. NOW IAM SINGLE AND PREGNANT, LIVING ON MY GIRLFRIENDS COUCH. HE SAYS THAT WE WILL BE TOGETHER IN A FEW MONTHS, WE JUST NEEDED A BREAK. IAM THINKING ABOUT MOVING OUT OF STATE WHERE MY FAMILY LIVES BECAUSE I DONT HAVE HIS SUPPORT OR REALLY ANY HERE. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Fab.

How long have you been with him?

What are your ages?

How long were you living with him?

How did you meet?

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

we have been living together almost a year and dating just over a year. he is 29 iam 27 nearing 28. we met when i was working in a restaraunt.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Fab

thank you for that additional information. I had a couple other questions

Were there any problems in the relationship?

Does he know about the pregnancy? Are you planning on keeping it?

Has either of you cheated?

What kind of guy puts his girlfriend on the street? Did you want to leave?

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
we had some problems. i had a hard life so i was going to therapy, and he went with me once. he had sent texts to some other girls months ago, and i let it go. i dont know if he has ever cheated, but i think he has. i dont cheat. yes he knows about the pregnancy. three days after i told him i was pregnant, i foud him and another girl sending eachother dirty texts. i am keeping the baby. i dint want to leave because i wanted us to work out. i also have no family in california. they all live in oregon. i want to move up there to be with them since i have no support here.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello gabs,

I don't think much of a guy who puts his pregnant girlfriend out on the street. If he is that uncaring about your well-being, and the well-being of his potential child, then i say you should go ahead and be with your family. Its better that you are around people who hopefully care about you, rather than staying around for someone who obviously is selfish and doesn't care. If he's acting like this now, there's no telling how he will act later on down the line once you have the child, and it might be better for the child to be born somewhere where you have support as opposed to out of state where he might try to push the custody issue. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more

Warmly

Chase