Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

I posted an additional question onto the prior answer you gave

Customer Question
me and already paid again...
I posted an additional question onto the prior answer you gave me and already paid again by accepting twice. When you have time please read the additional statement and get back to me. Also do you provide services by phone?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Relationship
9/21/2008
Counselor: KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert replied 9 years ago
KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
i didn't know. I didn't get to read all the section on justanswer yet. I guess I should at some point. thanks. If you don't mind I will check back from time to time for advise
Customer

I don't mind as long as you need me I will be here for you but just some advice keep to one question or they will charge two different amounts, so I am closing this one out and you can talk to me through the "How to seek forgiveness question.

KimberlyF
KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert