Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

my ex and i broke up after two months and i preceeded ...

Customer Question
my ex and i broke...
my ex and i broke up after two months and i preceeded to say being friends was okay..then i ignored her for over a week..with her constantly texting me saying she missed kissing me and why did i hate her..now i have talk to her cause i thought that ment she wanted me..but she ran off to her ex when i thought things were going great..she seems to want to hang with me but just as friends is there any hope to get my girl back? What do i say to her to get her back? What will get her attention more ignoring her or will this just piss her off
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Relationship
7/10/2008
Counselor: Ms Chase, Life Coach replied 9 years ago
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach

How did the two of you meet?

What are your ages?

You've only known her for two months?

When did you start talking to her?

When did she run off to her ex? Is she still with him?

Is she talking to you now?

Chase
Iam 20 she is 19..we dated for two months..we broke up because she said that she wasnt ready for a relationship..and was depressed with her life..and wanted to just be friends until she figured herself out..she said she loved me and prolly would come back she just needed time..Yes she contacts me on a regular basis telling me about her day and how she is feeling..I was okay with giving her space of course cause i am a nice guy..But the day after she broke up with me she was hanging with her ex that she dated 2 years..and they were back together..naturally i played it cool and hung out with other girls and ignored her for a week..she constantly was texting me though saying she missed me and hey u, we need to hang..why are you made at me? Why do you hate me? do you want me? You still like me dont you? I miss kissing you...etc..finally i broke down i contacted her saying i was busy..she proceeded to ask how the other girls were and did you kiss them..and i told her the truth i hadnt just hung out with other girls..i think she was jealous which is what i wanted..but then she doesnt seem like she wants me back but wants my attention..is there anyway to grab her back? Like just this min she texted me asking for a pic of me
well i have known her since highschool a friend of mine dated her friend..yeah i think they are still together..but not sure maybe they just had a fight..because she wants commitment and he doesnt..i want commitment too so thats prolly why she is turning back to me some to lean on.
my girlfriend and i broke up after two months she said she wasn’t ready for a relationship..and i preceeded to say being friends was okay..then the next day I found out that she was with her ex and they were going out again…naturally I was pissed because all girls never give the exact answer for the break which bugs me…but I handled it cool and acted like it didn’t bug me and hung out with other girls…then i ignored her for over a week..with her constantly texting me saying she missed kissing me and why did i hate her and hey u, we should hang..now i have talk to her cause i thought that ment she wanted me again because of something happening with her ex..but she ran off to her ex when i thought things were going great..is there any hope to get my girl back? I know she wants me obviously if she was that concerned what I was up too..and wanted to know if I had kissed them and why on my facebook it said I was in a open relationship with them..she is jealous but is this enough for her to come back to me? What should I say to her? Should I bring it up or wait for her to bring it up? Is there anyway to get her back she was so much fun? Or maybe I just am conceded thinking that I can get her back but I am pretty sure I could just don’t know the right moves..what should I text her? Cause she wont answer the phone I am pretty sure..
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor