Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Hi, I meant to continue myy previous questions with Ireland ...

Customer Question

Hi, I meant to continue myy previous questions with Ireland and my past boyfriend
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.
Hello Elise,

I believe you said you were thinking about the 'what if's', can you explain that a little more?

Chase
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
yeah, well I sorta feel bad that we didn't take it further even though I know that it went as it only could given the amount of time we had
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
can we go back to instant messaging?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.
I am not sure how you can set up the chat again, I think you would have to open another question, and make sure you have a deposit, but you can [email protected], and ask them, they get back to you pretty quickly. In the meantime I will alert a mod that you need to speak to them, and we'll go from there. Let me know when you hear back from them, I'll be here.

Chase
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Hopefully I'll continue this tomorrow, its 1 o'clock here and I need to go to bed.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.
Thats fine Elise, I'll be here all day tomorrow. Just be sure to put Chase in the subject line and/or question if you would like to speak to me directly.

Sleep tight

Chase