How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ms Chase Your Own Question
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 2897
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Ms Chase is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost verginity 5 years ago, lived with boyfriend 1 year, ...

Resolved Question:

I lost verginity 5 years ago, lived with boyfriend 1 year, since then I don''t have any sexual relation with anybody.I am from another country, so my tradition is different then in USA, If I want to marry I have to be vergine. Is it possible to do anything?I meen to do anything to become a vergine again? Thank you.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Hello Maka,

I'm sorry to say that once you are not a virgin, there is really no way to make you a virgin again. There is an operation that some doctors do that could basically replace the hymen, but it is only physical not emotional. If that is what you want, it's called a hymenoplasty, and you can read more about it here. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.


Ms Chase and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you