Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

I have a question about my husbands new venture will it ...

Customer Question

I have a question about my husbands new venture will it work out as a trucker for he and I? Also I frequestly feel my deceased pet tina around me she is a cat?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

HelloCustomer/p>

You are going into the trucking business with your husband? Can you tell me more about it?

What happens when you feel Tina around you?

Chase

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I get goose bumps and feel very very close to her I guess she is trying to confort me. What do you say. I will not be going into the trucking business with Neil. How will this trucking business> He will be hired by a comapny and I will be alone at leat 5 days a week and I have bipolor and am a little scared about him leaving me.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I get goose bumps and feel very very close to her I guess she is trying to confort me. What do you day? I will not be going into the truckiing business with Neil. He will be hired by a truck company. He will be on the road for five days a week. I'm a little scared of this.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

HelloCustomer/p>

If this is an opportunity that has been presented to him, and will be a benefit to your family then you should definitely put some faith in it to see how it works out. I know it will be hard for you to be alone and thats probably why you've been feeling Tina around you because it gives you some measure of comfort at this time. I know that you paint and draw, so this might be a good time for you to focus on getting to the ideas you've been having but just haven't made the time to bring them to fruition. Take advantage of this time to let your creativity flow. If you don't have another pet yet, this is the perfect time to consider getting one to keep you company while Neil is on the road. For some reason I'm seeing that you will do paintings/drawings incorporating something having to do with the trucks. Were you thinking of giving Neil something to take on the road with him to keep him safe? Sort of a lucky charm or something similar? You should go ahead and give that to him. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Warmly

Chase

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
how did you know that I paint and drrw.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

HelloCustomer/p>

You posted a question about selling your art. I'm good, but I'm not that good. :)

Chase