How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMaryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1692
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
TherapistMaryAnn is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know where to go for help in a complex mental ...

Customer Question

I need to know where to go for help in a complex mental health and mind control situation concerning my spouse
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.


Can you explain your situation a little more?

how long have you been married?

What are your ages?


Customer: replied 9 years ago.
My wife has always been a codependent person, we have been married 46 years, 6 children, 21 grandchildren. Three months ago her brother convinced her to leave home and live with he and his wife. I was in a deep depressiom following a stroke and she was frustrataed with that.
niether I nor our children have been allowed to talk to or see her since Jan 26th...
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.


What happens when you try to get in contact with her?

Have you tried going to the house?

What happened during your depression?

She's not seen her children or grandchildren?


Related Relationship Questions