How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ms Chase Your Own Question
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 2897
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Ms Chase is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been married and divorced ...

Resolved Question:

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been married and divorced and back with my ex of 4 years and while going through are divorce he got with another woman ao I dont think i''m over that and then 1 and half later I was pregnant with our son and he found another woman to be with while I was still in the home so thats my other question how do I get over his past with other woman.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Ms Chase and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Hello Amber,

If you have any other questions or want to talk more, let me know


Related Relationship Questions