Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

met a guy and had a one night stand and we both care ...

Customer Question
met a guy and had...
met a guy and had a one night stand and we both care for each other, One is married the other single. he told me before and after how much he thinks of me , looks and everything about me. He says that he''s unhappy on the job but the only good thing that happened to him was finding me,but he does not want to get into a relationship because he want to move to another state in a couple of months and does not want me to get hurt.He called me to see if I was ok after we spent the night together and is very caring.   I am married but not happy and haven''t been for a long time.
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Relationship
3/12/2008
Counselor: Ms Chase, Life Coach replied 10 years ago
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach

Hello Purple,

How old are the two of you?

Are you saying you met at work?

Are you male or female?

What is your question?

Chase