TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

met a guy and had a one night stand and we both care ...

Customer Question

met a guy and had a one night stand and we both care for each other, One is married the other single. he told me before and after how much he thinks of me , looks and everything about me. He says that he''s unhappy on the job but the only good thing that happened to him was finding me,but he does not want to get into a relationship because he want to move to another state in a couple of months and does not want me to get hurt.He called me to see if I was ok after we spent the night together and is very caring.   I am married but not happy and haven''t been for a long time.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Hello Purple,

How old are the two of you?

Are you saying you met at work?

Are you male or female?

What is your question?

Chase