TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

ok its more of a that needs advice rather than an answer ...

Customer Question

ok its more of a ? that needs advice rather than an answer my lady and i have been together for 6 years it has had ups downs and stale spots,ive been with her so long that i think i love her but im not shure if im in love with her anymore also i met a new girl i have interests in and i know it sounds like ive solved it with that but its dense see, when im with my girlfriend i wanna make things work and could never think of hurting her ,as well as when im with the new girl i wannabe with her in the most inocent and loving ways,its so damn stressfull to love 2 girls. my current girlfriend is 27 year old im 25 and the new girl is 18 and yeah thats scary cuz shes gonna change a lot .and lots say that if when im with either one ,and while im with them i want that one then just stay away from the new girl but i cant stay away from her im not the cheating type so its not a sleezy meet up i just go to a friends house where she hangs.some say follow ur heart but i cant cut in 2 wuts ur advice
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Hello Gen

You said you 'think' you love your gf? Do you love her, or no?

If you could never think of hurting her then why are you?

Have you been intimate with this new girl?

Chase