Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

really hope you can give me an opinion about my ...

Customer Question

really hope you can give me an opinion about my situation.
I met a man who I became involved with, at the time we met I knew he had a relationship but I was told by him he was separated and not living with his couple. I was visiting his country and moved on to mine and in a three month period he visited me five times.
Suddenly he decided to take some time off, a week later he contacted me again and said that after a business trip he would stop where I live so we can spend some time together. I have found out he is spending a week with his couple/wife... (though not married) and he lied big time to me saying he would be somewhere he was not planning to with different people.
When I found out I confronted him by email. What interpretation can you give to this man.... did he see in me a fool..... did he lie to get away with the idea of being with two people simultaneously.... I wonder if he will reply to my email

Thank you so much for your time.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Hello Anma

Where did you meet him?

Where are the two of you from?

How old are the two of you?

When did you email him?

Chase

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: Dear Chase:
Thank you for your follow up.

- Where did you meet him? In Ecuador

- Where are the two of you from? he is from Argentina and I am from Colombia. Right now I am living in USA.

- How old are the two of you? he is 36 and I am 33

When did you email him? Last Friday.

Are your services done online only? or is there a telephone may I contact you? If so I would still be willing to pay for the services and I will wait for your response.

Regards
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Hello anma,

We don't do telephone, but we do have a chat feature where we could chat in real time. I believe if you open a new question it will give you the option to choose chat when you place your deposit, or you can contact [email protected] and they will email you back the info. I will wait to hear back what you decide. If you just want me to go ahead here, I will. Let me know

Chase

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: Dear Chase:
Yes, I would like to learn what yu have to say about my concern.
I have no further questions and upon your reply I will make payment of USD 15 which is what I may afford right now.
I look forward to your coments about my question.
Regards,
Ana Maria
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Hello Ana

It sounds as if this man wanted to be with you and be with his wife. Instead of coming out and being honest, he felt the need to lie to you about his situation and about what he was doing. In my experience, if they lie, they will cheat, and if they do both, who knows what else they will do. I understand that you like him, you may even love him, but the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior, if he lied once, its highly likely that he will do it again. In a situation like this, you have to love yourself more than you love the other person and try and get out of the situation before things get worse. Not being in the same place, or close to each other makes everything even harder. The botXXXXX XXXXXne is, there is someone out there who is willing to love you like you need to be loved, when one door closes, another door opens. Take this opportunity to close the door on him, he hasn't even given you the respect of responding to your email. Be happy that things did not turn out worse than this and next time be sure to find out more about where a man lives and who he's with before giving your heart to him. I hope this helps. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more

Warmly

Chase