Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

really hope you can give me an opinion about my ...

Customer Question
really hope you can give...
really hope you can give me an opinion about my situation.
I met a man who I became involved with, at the time we met I knew he had a relationship but I was told by him he was separated and not living with his couple. I was visiting his country and moved on to mine and in a three month period he visited me five times.
Suddenly he decided to take some time off, a week later he contacted me again and said that after a business trip he would stop where I live so we can spend some time together. I have found out he is spending a week with his couple/wife... (though not married) and he lied big time to me saying he would be somewhere he was not planning to with different people.
When I found out I confronted him by email. What interpretation can you give to this man.... did he see in me a fool..... did he lie to get away with the idea of being with two people simultaneously.... I wonder if he will reply to my email

Thank you so much for your time.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Relationship
3/10/2008
Counselor: Ms Chase, Life Coach replied 9 years ago
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach

Hello Anma

Where did you meet him?

Where are the two of you from?

How old are the two of you?

When did you email him?

Chase

Reply to Ms Chase's Post: Dear Chase:
Thank you for your follow up.

- Where did you meet him? In Ecuador

- Where are the two of you from? he is from Argentina and I am from Colombia. Right now I am living in USA.

- How old are the two of you? he is 36 and I am 33

When did you email him? Last Friday.

Are your services done online only? or is there a telephone may I contact you? If so I would still be willing to pay for the services and I will wait for your response.

Regards

Hello anma,

We don't do telephone, but we do have a chat feature where we could chat in real time. I believe if you open a new question it will give you the option to choose chat when you place your deposit, or you can contact [email protected] and they will email you back the info. I will wait to hear back what you decide. If you just want me to go ahead here, I will. Let me know

Chase

Reply to Ms Chase's Post: Dear Chase:
Yes, I would like to learn what yu have to say about my concern.
I have no further questions and upon your reply I will make payment of USD 15 which is what I may afford right now.
I look forward to your coments about my question.
Regards,
Ana Maria
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Ms Chase
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach