Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

i obsess about my past with my boyfriend....he used to ...

Customer Question
i obsess about my past...
i obsess about my past with my boyfriend....he used to leave me with no given notice...i would never see it comming....now he swears he is here to stay...he has changed in so many ways..yet i still find my mind taking control so much so that even if he doesn''t call when he says he will...i will break out into a crying rage and end up making myself hyperventilate (some times)...basically at this point i convince myself that he has left me again. Our relationship is good, but how can i stop from bringing the past into the future and ruining what we have now?
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Relationship
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2008
Counselor: Ms Chase, Life Coach replied 10 years ago
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach

Hello Sabrina,

How long have the two of you been together (before, and now)?

Why would he leave?

How old are the two of you?

Chase