TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Ive just married a man that ive been in love

Customer Question

I''ve just married a man that i''ve been in love with for over 30 years. We use to date at the ages of 15, and 16 years old. My home had a fire and my family and I moved away, this caused us to move away. I haven''t seen him in 30 years.Long story short we got back together, got married and things didn''t turn out the way i had hoped it would. He''s very abusesive mentally,some phycial, and emotionally. I told him some personal things about me, you know things that happen to me when I I was a child and he uses those things against me.My children don''t like the fact that he treats me the way he do. I feel that he has a problem with my granddaughter because he says that his kids mother was never showed any love for his daughters, I can''t help it if I love my kids and grandkids and am not afraid to show it. It goes on from there.I had an accident at work and it left him to pay all the bills, but he''s paying them for the wrong reasons. IHe treats me like a child. I want to leave, no money.HELP
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Are you able to stay with any of your children?

Who's name is XXXXX XXXXX in?

How old are you now?

Chase