Theresa
Theresa, Psychologist
Experience:  PhD. Clinical Psychology
1277353

if your boyfriend ask what do you want out of our ...

if your boyfriend ask what do you want out of our relationship how do i answer his question
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Theresa replied 9 years ago.

Hi Roxanne:

I am no mind reader! LOL Laughing However, as a general rule, when a man or women asks this question to another regardless of the type of relationship, the following are things they are looking for.

What do you want out of our relationship?

I hope that it will continue to grow and that we will possibly marry one day.

I hope that we will always respect our ability to communicate freely and openly with each other.

I want to move on from a girlfriend - boyfriend situation to a committed monogamous couple.

I hope that we will have 6 children after we marry?

I would like for us to continue developing our business plan until we actually see the business up and running.

These are merely a few of the responses that could be given to a question like the one your guy has asked. If you want him to be more specific then let him know this by saying...When you ask me what I want out of our relationship, what are referring to specifically....marriage...children...business...in general...

And the ultimate way to answer his question is with sincere and total honesty...If you have not given it any thought then let him know this...and why.

If this information has been helpful to you then please do ACCEPT by clicking on the green button on your screen for this is how we are compensated for our work. Positive feedback is always appreciated too!

If I can be of assistance to you in the future, you may request my help by typing:

ATTN: Terri60 before typing your question on the header or subject line and submitting it!

Terri