Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

So i meet a girl about 3 years ago, it was going well, ...

So i meet a girl about 3 years ago, it was going well, already were talking about moving in together after a couple of months. two months into it she got pregnant by me. I had to leave for a month due to work so had to leave her to find a place and go to the doctors. I had asked her to marry me also which she said yes. after a month of being back and living together it went south fast. She never gave me a reason why, but in july we lost the baby and she was kicking me out a week later. i had came across a letter she wrote but never gave saying how sorry she was that our relationship was going bad and how she was scared with work, school and the baby but still loved me very much. after awhile of me moving out i tried to contact her but she wanted nothing to do with me. 3 years later i came across her myspace page, i still have deep feelings or so i think. should i try to contact her one last time or just let it be and move on and not start trouble? Thanks Still hurting and wonderin
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Hello Slapnuk,

There's nothing wrong with dropping her a note and saying hello. I wouldn't divulge any romantic feelings right off the bat, I would just approach it from a friendship standpoint and let her make all of the moves. If she doesn't make any moves then you know she's still not interested.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more

Chase