Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

what does time is a virtue mean

Customer Question
what does time is a...
what does
time is a virtue
mean?
Submitted: 11 years ago.Category: Relationship
9/6/2006
Counselor: Michael, Life Experience replied 11 years ago
Michael
Michael, Life Experience
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Michael
Michael
Michael, Life Experience

TherapistMaryAnn

TherapistMaryAnn

Counselor

Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Ms Chase

Ms Chase

Life Coach

Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Alicia_MSW

Alicia_MSW

Psychotherapist

Specializing in relationship/family counseling

Dr. Norman Brown

Dr. Norman Brown

Marriage Therapist

Family Therapist & teacher 35+ yrs; PhD research in couples

Dr. L

Dr. L

Psychologist

Licensed as a Psychologist and Marriage & Family Therapist.

Suzanne

Suzanne

Therapist, LCSW

Experienced in treating trauma, relationship issues, co-dependency

DrJackiePhD

DrJackiePhD

Doctor

I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.