Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to activate my Roku. HELP!!!! EXPRESS. Well, I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to activate my Roku. HELP!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

EXPRESS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Well, I have it hooked to the tv, and I am getting an activation code, however when online (laptop) I just keep getting what I call the circle of death while trying to load.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to activate the Roku?

Please let me know

I am getting an activation code, however when I get on my laptop to load, I just keep getting what I call the circle of death. It just is not loading.
no, to much money

Which browser on your laptop are you doing this in?

There is a message on the tv now saying to try connecting again, and to go to go.roku.com/softwareupdate
I am using internet exployer
Should I try chrome

Please do the following in Internet Explorer

Click Tools (the gear wheel top right) than Internet Options

Click on the General Tab and Delete all Temporary Internet Files.

Than click the Advance Tab and click Reset

Then try to activate please

Thank you attempting this now

Thank you