Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I would like to know will I get a monthly bill for roku I…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know will I get a monthly bill for roku I got it from att

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I do not know I pay 35.00 for it

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Please explain

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I do not like it I looks at cbs it does not have that I am very not satisfied

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I upgrade it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 2 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer

Roku has two sets of contents: One that are fee and included with your purchase price and the other is for the premium.

When you want to watch premium content then you will be charged. Some of them are monthly like netflix and hulu and other are pay per use.

Depending on your selection, some contents will be charged, roku will tell you that you must subscribe to watch some of the premium channels. All others are free.