Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to sign up with britbox. there is a seven day…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign up with britbox. there is a seven day free trial but when I try to start it, I am asked for my roku pin. I don't know what it is.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't know. Hold on and I'll try to find the no.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Model no. is 2720X. I have been running Netflix for a long time. I had an account with ROKU at one time because it looked like I would be running three boxes. Turns out I am only running one. My name is*****: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My email address id***@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

It needs to sig in to your Roku account using a PC, tab etc

- Are you able to sign in to your Roku account?

I don't know if I have a ROKU account
I'm not interested in financing your operation. I just need a ROKU PIN

Do you recall what email used for Roku account?

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer/ prompt is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat

I do NOT want to switch to a live call. This is beginning to look like a scam. I want my $5back.

Contact customer service via help link on website main page to get your $5