Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku is not connected to my internet but my internet is

Customer Question
Roku is not connected...

Roku is not connected to my internet but my internet is connect to my computer that how I am writing to you. It was on all day yesterday and suddenly it went off. I caNnot get any channels it say not connected.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Connectiivity (Pv4/IPv6) disconnecrted internet is connected to my computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes I restarted router several times an i rebooted my computer and tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have followed all the instructions that i was told by the roku

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in question?

BOX

OK, have you tried to reboot Roku Box?

ITS A BOX

OK, have you tried to reboot Roku Box that might help?