Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a jvc model kd-g320 cd player that was working

Customer Question
I have a jvc...

I have a jvc model kd-g320 cd player that was working great... The car set up for a couple months and when I went back to it I find that when a cd in inserted the unit flashes on play...less than a second and then eject shows up on the screen and the cd ejects... I have tried several cd's and all to the same result... I disassembled the unit, not an easy job, cleaned and oiled all the cd components, reassembled the unit. Surprisingly enough the radio and the xm radio works again but the cd player does the same thing. Any ideas???My uninformed mind tells me that perhaps for some reason the motor the rotates the disc is stuck or burned out...I did mention a totally unknowing what I am talking about, I think.

Technician's Assistant: What JVC model do you have?

KD-G320

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JVC system?

I can type it again but I provided all that in my first message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do need your assistance

Unfortunately, the head unit would need to be replaced. The unit itself is around 13 years old and outside of the warranty period and since you have already tried to repair it and you were not able to.