Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am considering buying a older CD recorder/player like a…

Customer Question
I am considering buying a...
I am considering buying a older CD recorder/player like a Philips CDR 775 or a Fisher professional CD-RW1000.
There seems to be some problems with finding blank discs that will record on these machines.
My question is which of these machines works better recording CDs?
Which are the best blank CDs to use on these machines ?
Give me several choices of blank CDs.
I know music/audio CDs work better, but which brand are the best?.
Thanks
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.