Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Well I have been trying to log-in from the info supplied by…

Customer Question
Well I have been...

Well I have been trying to log-in from the info supplied by us via an ATTT "reseller" and have had no success, so could you help walk me thru ?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Its a Roku-Series 4 and I think its about 7 years old, rarely used up until 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I typed my wife e-mail address as it's written under our Invoice on item 2, Product Name "Direct TV Now Cash and as i said it uses her e-mail as a "Tracking #" on their ( vendor ) INVOICE - And my wife has a notation of our - Password *****'t work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If you have forgotten your Roku login, you can reset it at

roku.com/password/reset

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------