Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not receive Family Friendly Entertainment, as we have…

Customer Question
I can not receive...

I can not receive Family Friendly Entertainment, as we have been getting for several years. We pay for the premium service. I have talked to their tech support, they say it is streaming fine and they can see it on Roku. I can see it is streaming online on my computer, They said to reset the Roku box which I did. I even went through the complete set up including entering password ***** loading the channels again. Other channels are coming in fine, but still not Family Friendly Entertainment. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku HD sku 2500r serial number 18d296048094

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

As instructed by FFE master control, I unplugged Roku for 10 min. then plugged it back in. No luck. Then I used a paper clip to reset the reciever. It proceeded thru a complete set up again, even entering the WPA passcode and it went thru a download of my channels. They all seem to work OK, FFE will not, just says retrieving for a min or 2 then goes back to previous scree.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, all help is appreciated.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need assistance.