Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whenever I try to get Amazon,NETFLIX and,Hulu all I get is…

Customer Question
Whenever I try to...

Whenever I try to get Amazon,NETFLIX and,Hulu all I get is cannot connect/contact with provider, pkease try again or later. And I have been trying again, and later, for the past 24 hours. Seems lije there is,a disconnect somewhere

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I'm sorry, it is my brothers TV, I'm house sitting while they are,away. What other device could I try?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes, I have turned it off, turned it on and still nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just that I think there is,a disconnection somewhere.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please