Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Won't connect to internet. Signal good, cannot connect to…

Customer Question
Won't connect to internet ...

Won't connect to internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Signal good, cannot connect to ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes, tried everything. My roku is kind of old, but always works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Seems to happen when it rains. I hate Spectrum. Thank you for helping.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is it giving an error when you try to connect to the wifi network?

Please let me know

Can you tell me the error please?