Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just reconnected my ROKU and I can't get anything. 2710X.

Customer Question
I just reconnected my...

I just reconnected my ROKU and I can't get anything

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

2710X

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not used it in a long time

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Do you mean you have no video output and just a black screen on the Roku input?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

No I get all the different things but when I press one of them I get nothing. It is like I am not connected

What HDMI port do you have the Roku plugged into on your TV? For example HDMI1