Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a pre rook TV remote hooked to aLG TV- we have

Customer Question
I have a pre...

I have a pre rook TV remote hooked to aLG TV- we have returned to residence, want to watch roku as in past and can not even get tv to give us inputs at all

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

We have a picture & regular TV programs offered through Spectrum, but nothing different happens, just regular TV

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

A power outlet & some wires to it connected to TV, I think-

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We have used for a few years in past using input button then choosing & watching net flip,etc

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the model number of the LG TV? (see rear panel)

What is the status of the power/standby light on the TV?

Were there any power outages or thunderstorms since the TV was last used, that you are aware of?

Can you see the on-screen menu on the TV?

Can you try connecting a different input device to the TV, e.g. a cable box or DVD player, and let me know if you can get a picture from it?