Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have troubleshoot everything suggested for Roku Express…

Customer Question
We have troubleshoot everything...

We have troubleshoot everything suggested for Roku Express connection to internet. It says our internet speed is slow which we know from speedtest isn't true. We have had no trouble with connection or router until today when it just quit

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

WiFi signal 30 download and 12 upload on other devices.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Done all that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Do you still need help with this issue?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.