Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't access channels. TCL about 4months. Yes/yes. Been a…

Customer Question
Can't access channels Technician's...

Can't access channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

TCL about 4months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes/yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TCL? What happened right before this?

Been a couple of weeks, nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't connect to any of our paid subscriptions sling hulu etc

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.