Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need help to reset my password I forgot it. My son help me…

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to reset my password ***** forgot it

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My son help me set up but I don’t remember the password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

It was Khalil 1953 when I bought it it said try a game my son forget the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What is the name of the device you forgot the password *****?

Roku

OK, is it a wifi password ***** something else?

Call me
What to do to change the password

I'm afraid I can't make a call right now, however, your phone call request has been sent to all available techs and hopefully, someone will soon respond to assist you over phone

We can still continue troubleshooting here in text chat if you would like

- Is it a wifi password ***** something else that you want to change?

Where everybody went
I’m sorry but I don’t get no help get me someone else or give me to refund