Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I first bought my Roku device my Teenaged Daughter put…

Customer Question
Good morning, when I...

Good morning, when I first bought my Roku device my Teenaged Daughter put it under her email instead of mine. And now she has no idea what the password ***** What can we do to change this?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Le me check

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Just curious, do you have an active Roku account?
This info will help me to assist you

This was an unauthorised request. Pkease refund $30