Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sony CDR model RCD-W3 two drawers. The left works…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony CDR model RCD-W3 two drawers. The left works fine, the right drawer doesn’t open. I hear a “wizzing” type sound when I push the “open” button.

Technician's Assistant: What AOpen model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

This is a Cd and cdr.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

What does that have to do with a drawer not opening. ?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. What confuses you?

Never mind!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

It’s not asiund system!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m leaving good bye.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question.

Initially, the described symptom almost always is an internal hardware issue. Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach?

Already figured out the problem. Don’t need assistance.