Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do you need to order another firestick to have the service…

Customer Question
Do you need to...

Do you need to order another firestick to have the service work on another TV or do you need to purchase some other type of device. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The TV is about 8 yrs old, it is an LG

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am currently using the firestick on a smaller TV in my bedroom. My LG is not connected to anything but it is does have HDMI on it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I use to have cable and the box would not work with the TV any longer so I completely disconnected the service because I needed to keep the box connected to the TV in order to have the service on the other TV work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO thank you I just wasn't sure what I needed to order.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Yes, you would need to purchase a Firestick for each TV that you want to be able to view the Firestick content/Apps on. You can then simply use the same e-mail address that you registered the first one to in order to simply extend the viewing to multiple Firesticks.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?