Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It will not connect to internet. I have rebooted internet…

Customer Question
It will not connect...

It will not connect to internet. I have rebooted internet receiver, it is working. I've rebooted roku still doesn't work. I redid the password. I'm receiving error code oi6.40..Need help.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

We have two laptops doing just fine.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in question that doesn't connect to the internet?

Thank you can you help me or do I need to write the trouble out again.

I'm trying to help you, please reply to the following info-request