Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to select input to set up Roku. I used HDM1 to plug…

Customer Question
Trying to select input...

Trying to select input to set up Roku. I used HDM1 to plug in the stream player but it is saying it is not available

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The tv is on

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer is way away from the tv

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?