Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku worked fine last night ,then today it comes on but…

Customer Question
Ok my roku worked...

Ok my roku worked fine last night ,then today it comes on but the remote wont do anything ,have replaced the batterys and still nothing

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

3600R

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The remote dose have a green light that keeps blinking

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please remove the power cord from the back of the Roku, and then remove the remote batteries. Wait 30 seconds then put the batteries back into the remote and plug the power cord back in. Let me know if the Roku works, or what it does at this point please.

ok done .the roku screen is up and the green light is blinking ,remote not working

Click the link below and scroll about halfway down to find the reset button on your model Roku. Press and hold it for 10 seconds to reset the device to factory defaults and let me know if the remote responds as it should:

https://support.roku.com/article/208757008-how-to-factory-reset-before-returning-selling-or-gifting

Were you able to try those steps and are you still having the same problem?

Ok pressed reset for 10 sec and the green light is blinking and ,its not working

How long have you owned this Roku for please?

about a year ,and my son has one and its doing the same thing ,worked last night and not today
Problem solved .ty for your time