Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have 2 players one in bedroom which the light is on but…

Customer Question
I have 2 players...

I have 2 players one in bedroom which the light is on but the screen on TV says Ruko and I push home button and nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It's the small square box and I really can't remember when I got it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Unplug and wait a period of time and reconnect. but the light on the front is on all the time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but it was working last night. the box seems to get warm all the time so I unplug it when not in use.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

NO, I don't help, I just ordered a new one because the player I'm having trouble with is old. Cancel svc.